08 May 2008

Johnny's Blog For Summer

A blog is all Johnny wants when he has his summer holiday this year. He doesn’t want to go out for a vacation like many of his friends. Instead, he plans to build a design blog that contain useful information about design especially blog and web. Although he has user accounts on some blog platforms, now he wants to have something different and special rather than making rants blog about his school and himself.

Somehow, his idea started from a blog that occupied his interest for days.
“I had a great crush as I stumbled over Smashing Magazine blog. Awesome! I couldn’t think any better words to represent the blog’s content”, he said.

Well, it’s absolutely true since Smashing Magazine project has become a useful resource for many designers (not only web freaks) who searched out for fresh ideas and inspirations. Especially for Johnny, this inspires him to make something similar to Smashing Magazine, but not fully identical. And when I asked him to share his idea upon the project, he gave me a simple sentence.

“Just wait and see what I would do with my new blog. I don’t want it posted on TechCruch or maybe on a spyware community blog, just before I launched it”, he smiled afterwards.

Hmm, let’s see the best you can, Johnny.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2007-2008