18 May 2008

Mobile Phones Made My Life More Sociable

I had my first mobile phones in 2003 which was Nokia 3315 series. I couldn’t remember how much I charged for the phones, but surely that device brought some changes for me. For a such communicating device, that mobile phone enabled any of my friends to keep in touch with me by send short messages or make some calls. I could have a communication without meet people. Whether I was at home or away, I could receive any informations that previously impossible for me to reach unless I was at home.

Five years afterwards, I discover more and more about mobile phone features. I flipped my 3310 and bought a brand new Motorola which was far advanced in features. It has colored screen, built-in VGA camera, mp3 player, GPRS support, and bluetooth connection. With this new mobile phone, I could meet people, take picture with them and easily share it with my other friends with the help of MMS technology. Other way, I could upload it to my Flickr account via GPRS internet connection.

This made my life to a more sociable degree.

Later, mobile social networks is another advantage I could take from mobile phones. If previously I usually get involved with social networking on the internet such as digg or technorati from a desktop computer, now I can have it via mobile phones. I could have my online social interaction, meet people from around the web, have chats, and put status from my Motorola.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2007-2008